About Pair Team
Pair Team is on a mission to build the primary care infrastructure for America’s most vulnerable communities.
We are the first tech-enabled care team that empowers safety-net primary care systems and the Medicaid & Medicare patients they serve. We act as an extension of the clinical staff to provide a personalized, high-touch care experience while addressing patients' barriers to care such as lack of transportation, housing/food insecurity, and mobile phone access. Internally, we are building a unique care delivery platform to ensure clinical best practices, integrate care with community-based organizations, and automate administrative work so that we can focus on time with our patients.
With both federal and state government alignment, community health centers are ready to move into value-based care and we are tackling the core staffing and access challenges to meet the needs of our communities.
- Act Beyond Yourself
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated full-time Marketing Lead to help our team change the way people access healthcare. As the first marketing hire at a rapidly scaling company, you are responsible for building the foundations of our marketing function. This is a multi-faceted role with a blend of strategy and execution.
The Marketing Lead will be responsible for making Pair Team a thought leader in Health Equity and promoting value-based care in our safety-net healthcare system. This will open new whitespace accounts, accelerate opportunities for sales, and build ongoing relationships with existing customers. The role reports directly to the Head of Growth. In this role you will be responsible for the marketing strategy for our complex care program for high-needs Medicaid patients. The right candidate will be a resourceful builder who is passionate about driving measurable business results.The candidate must have high energy, be self-driven with a sense of urgency and the ability to work effectively and independently in a startup environment.
- Leads marketing strategy, planning, and execution to cement Pair Team’s thought leadership in CA for our complex care program for high-needs Medicaid patients
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns and programs to drive awareness, demand and leads to grow our provider pipeline
- Support the Sales team and the selling process with effective tools, collateral, competitive analysis, and RFP support, as required
- Work with marketing partners in creative, digital, copywriting, and project management to bring campaigns, programs, and initiatives to market
- Leverage, and in some cases lead, customer insights and segmentation, and market research to inform and validate marketing direction and/or messaging
- Collaborate effectively with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and execute the overall business strategy
- Develop the content strategy and content to support demand generation and content marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of Healthcare marketing experience, preferred if within our safety-net healthcare system
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Subject matter expertise in demand/lead gen, including content strategy, targeting, tools, and platforms
- Experience and comfort working across all aspects of marketing: communications, branding, positioning, and analytics
- High energy and passion for marketing and driving business growth coupled with a proven track record that demonstrates quantifiable positive results
- Outstanding communication, teamwork, collaboration, and project management skills
- Comfortable using data and analytics to identify marketing opportunities, evaluate the effectiveness of marketing investments and lead gen programs, and prepare executive briefings
Because We Value You:
- Equity compensation package
- Monthly work from home expense stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Opportunity for rapid career progression with plenty of room for personal growth!
- Work from the comfort of your own home
Pair Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Pair Team, we value diversity and strive to provide an inclusive environment for all applicants and employees. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, marital status, age, disability, political affiliation, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic covered by federal, state, or local law.