Pair Team is on a mission to build the primary care infrastructure for America’s most vulnerable communities.
We are the first tech-enabled care team that empowers safety-net primary care systems and the Medicaid & Medicare patients they serve. We act as an extension of the clinical staff to provide a personalized, high-touch care experience while addressing patients’ barriers to care such as lack of transportation, housing/food insecurity, and mobile phone access. Internally, we are building a unique care delivery platform to ensure clinical best practices, integrate care with community-based organizations, and automate administrative work so that we can focus on spending time with our patients.
- Being a part of an innovative and collaborative team that will both support and challenge you.
- Competitive salary and equity at an early-stage company.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays.
- Technology and workplace stipend.
- Opportunity to build a company from the ground up.
- Collaboration and discussion with founders and executive team daily.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide primary support to the Co-Founders in all administrative functions including calendaring, schedule management, email management, travel coordination, expense reconciliation, and other high-priority items.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the Co-Founders’ calendars across multiple time zones. Work with the Co-Founders to create an ‘ideal work week’ and adjust the calendar according to shifting priorities. Act as a priority setter for meeting requests while minimizing the executives’ day-to-day distractions.
- Represent the Co-Founders via email, Slack, and phone with internal and external stakeholders. Triage the Co-Founders’ emails and respond directly where possible in a timely manner.
- Confirm in-person and virtual meetings including research, material preparation, and location/dial-in details.
- Support the Co-Founders with creating and editing decks; gather materials and prepare agendas for meetings and town halls.
- Coordinate travel including flights, hotels, vehicles, and dining reservations.
- Relationship management - track key stakeholders, investors, clients, and interdepartmental relationships.
- Prepare for team and department meetings with necessary materials, data, information, logistics, and resources.
- Foster an inclusive work environment that everyone is excited to thrive in every day with the support they need. Be the first point of contact with employees for all company-related needs, build and maintain relationships with multiple vendors and plan culture-related activities.
- Assist with candidate interview scheduling and pipeline management.
- Facilitate company onboarding - submit initial HR onboarding paperwork; set up IT systems and create training schedule.
- Ensure smooth team member onboarding, including equipping new employees with requisite gear.
- Manage additional projects that include creating and ordering marketing materials, purchasing company swag, and tracking internal inventory of tech supplies.
- Source, negotiate contracts and manage vendors. Act as their point of contact and ensure AP/AR is handled on a monthly basis.
- Events - Drive various events including team activities and companywide offsites. Take charge of logistical planning of virtual and in-person events including lodging, entertainment, travel, and meeting coordination.
- Clean and maintain company shared cloud drive
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience supporting a C-Level executive in a hyper-growth organization.
- Experience managing complex day-to-day schedules to coordinate internal and external client meetings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skill set to assist with behind-the-scenes magic.
- Excellent time and project management skills and have managed multiple tasks at once.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and delivering results in a rapid-growth environment.
- Disciplined, self-motivated, and eager to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Positive, proactive, up-beat attitude with service-oriented heart.
- Team player with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Initiative, the ability to learn quickly, and a passion for managing many moving pieces in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working at a fast-growing startup.
- The ability to anticipate the needs of others in a proactive manner.
- Experience with software tools such as Slack, Asana, and Expensify.