Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate Data Engineer with expertise in cloud technologies and building scalable data pipelines.
This role includes working with Data Science, Analysts, BI and Product departments closely, which requires experience and skill to design and develop main components for our data pipeline.
- Build Data-Infrastructure products to empower engineering teams and data analysts to build production-grade products
- Working in a production environment that is getting bigger each day
- Leading and commanding innovative new products which can scale and integrate to current best-practices
- Working with current-technologies including DBT, Spark, Airflow, SQS, S3, Athena, EventBridge and regularly take them to the edge
- Collaborate across the business with various stakeholders, such as BI, analysts, data scientists and softwares engineers
- +3 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Deep understanding of data concepts - modeling, optimizing and scaling.
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: DBT, Snowflake, Airflow, AWS.
- Excellent coding skills in Python.
- Advanced proficiency and deep understanding of SQL.
- An enthusiastic, fast-learning, team-player, motivated individual who loves data.
- Experience working with DBT (big advantage).
- Experience working with Spark, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience Dealing with high-availability production systems.
- Experience working with a cloud provider - preferably AWS.
- Experience working in Fintech industry.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs, and we are now 500+ strong in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
Pagaya is an equal opportunity employer. Pagaya is encouraging diversity and actively seeking applicants from all backgrounds, as are committed to creating a diverse workforce together with an inclusive environment for all. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, skills, and business needs.