Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
As a Technical Data Program Manager, you will lead all Data Compliance efforts across the Data group and the entire company.
We are looking for a high-paced, results-oriented, creative thinker, and intelligent problem-solving candidate, experienced in technology projects leadership.
- Demonstrated leadership in aligning, driving, and coordinating activities across multiple cross-functional teams and 3rd party solution providers
- Understand the program scope, be able to connect the details to an overall view.
- Overall accountability and responsibility for the project delivery: scope, time, cost, quality, change management, risks, dependencies, development, hands on integration with external tools etc.
- Lead teams and resources towards flawless execution of the end-to-end program, alongside constant quality and execution review - hands-on.
- Lead the full scope of an involving program, starting from the discovery phase throughout the entire program life cycle, including preparing, adjusting and tracking progress, communicating status regularly to all relevant stakeholders, defining program metrics and design reports.
- Perform risk management analysis to minimize delays.
- Fluent English
- 5+ years of experience as a technology program manager
- Experience working with cross-functional teams/individuals on large scale projects or programs.
- Recognized as a leader, able to inspire and motivate others, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills (English and Hebrew).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good familiarity with Agile (Scrum/kanban) methodology
- Tech-savvy - can operate internal systems, lead integrations with external tools.
- Team player with multitasking abilities who knows how to work under pressure, can-do attitude
- Experience in hands-on code positions
- Cloud architecture
- System analysts or similar experience
- Experience working with Atlasssian products (Jira, Confluence) - 89advantage