Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
The Pagaya way: Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.Role Description
Pagaya is a fast-growing machine-learning-based fintech company. We're looking for an excellent QA to join our Research-Engineering team. We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure our product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA technician role plays an important part in Pagaya Research engineering product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets researchers needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Own testing life cycle from planning to execution.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Design an automation system to execute your testing plans.
- Work closely with researchers, developers and product managers.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing.
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude – a must
- Vast knowledge in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution and reporting.
- Experience in testing backend applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Experience with user acceptance testing
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated and autodidact.
- Good coding skills - a must, Python (advantage)
- Experience with Dockers is an advantage
- Background experience working in a SaaS company is an advantage.