Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $5 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Our team comprises over 300 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
Who We Are
- Continuous learning. It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all. We put our mission over ourselves to make sure all participants in the system win.
- Debate and commit. Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way. Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
The team is responsible for Pagaya’s partner API , enabling Pagaya to trade across P2P loan platforms in real time and execute the company’s investment policy.
The team is developing and maintaining a large-scale API as part of a high-performance, data-driven, operational system, using agile methodologies, with a full ownership of a complete development cycle including design, implementation, testing and delivery to production.
As the company enters the Auto and Real Estate loan ecosystems, the team is experiencing rapid growth while trying to meet business growth and new opportunities. Exciting times!
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python
- Experience in developing and maintaining large scale web applications
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB etc
- Experience in building API's (Advantage)