Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $5 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Our team comprises over 300 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
Who We Are
- Continuous learning. It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all. We put our mission over ourselves to make sure all participants in the system win.
- Debate and commit. Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way. Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
As an Operations Analysts team leader in the production operations group, you will lead a team of smart go-getters who are participating in the exciting phase of building a new vertical and group in our company. As such, you will be required to establish new practices and define new ways to analyze and monitor data while building team spirit, work processes and onboarding new team members. Partnering with our USA business partners and the internal research group, you will be responsible for turning multiple data streams into workable, structured data, and generate business insights and management reports.
- Managing a team responsible to define and analyze large datasets across multiple internal/external sources using SQL and Python
- Demonstrate the ability to present and provide meaningful business insights from data
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions
- Create innovative & interactive dashboards, scorecards, and weekly/monthly reports on the status of key business measurements that are tailored to all audiences (from executive management to business line employees) using BI tools and SQL queries.
- Experience managing a team of analysts (at least 1 year)
- Managed a team of 2-5 data analysts, be their mentor as well managing day to day and setting an ever higher standard for the whole company
- Proven track record of handling large complex datasets, while being detail-oriented and maintain accuracy
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize effectively, thriving in high-pressure environments
- Ability to step outside of an existing process and redefine it and the capability to implement processes where one is lacking
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines required
- Experience in BI systems, understand of software systems architecture and data bases
- SQL proficiency
- Python proficiency (pandas/numpy)
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with finance/accounting systems
- Experience in project management - an advantage
- Experience with Looker - an advantage