Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps who will be responsible for our cloud infrastructure support. The ideal candidate would promote communication, integration, and collaboration for enhanced software development productivity. In addition, s/he will develop infrastructure to incorporate latest technology and best practices to improve operational performance.
- 4+ years’ experience in DevOps and related positions with extensive DevOps solutions experience.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent University degree - an advantage.
- Experience building and leading a DevOps team that delivers and maintains a DevOps platform and enables project/product teams to leverage DevOps capabilities.
- Leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate technical needs to the Engineering team.
- Strong experience scripting in Python and Bash.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the AWS Stack, Linux, cloud technologies, and network Infrastructure.
- Experience in container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in complying with important security standards - an advantage.
- Skills in infrastructure automation tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation.
- Have an in-depth architecture understanding of the CI/CD pipeline and experience building robust pipelines.
- Prior experience building production systems, highly-available, and service-oriented.