- Support the onboarding of new programmatic partners.
- Set up and manage campaigns (Direct, PMPs, and Programmatic Direct).
- Monitor the performance of revenues and raise alerts on a daily basis.
- Analyze trends and optimize campaigns to improve revenues.
- Monitor inappropriate ads on a QA level and assist accordingly.
- Help the sales team manage its clients in an efficient way by providing details of performance, ad inventory availability, and optimization options.
- Continuously develop and evolve best practices to ensure accounts are effectively handled.
- Analytical mindset with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Highly organized approach, with a strong work ethic and excellent time management.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ad operations, ad sales, sales support, business development, or account management.
- Experience with ad operations, such as setting up and optimizing campaigns.
- Experience in working with DFP (GAM360).
- Experience with cross-functional interactions and working with multiple teams.
- Experience using Salesforce, Excel, or other database tools.
- Passion for the mobile and advertising industries.