OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. Our culture is unique and innovative, where we promote from within and believe in performance-based advancements.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for collecting invoices on behalf of trucking companies. You will act as liaison between carriers, brokers, clients, and debtors to facilitate any financial issues. You will monitor accounts, track payments, and provide customer service and support.
- Monitor accounts, identify payment trends, and communicate any issues to appropriate parties
- Track payment status on client invoices to ensure timely payments
- Advise clients of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
- Organize and record information about financial status of clients and collection efforts
- Consult with clients to determine payment status and reasons for potential overdue payments
- Obtain cleared checks, invoices and back-up for accounts that remit to third parties
- Contact bond companies to file claims and write letters for delinquent accounts
- Provide client support and handle any issues that may arise
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts
- Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operations
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Professionalism and strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle difficult conversations
- Proficiency in MS Excel and related computer knowledge
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Eligibility for Company Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer