Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference on a daily basis? Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you someone who thrives under pressure and goes above and beyond for others? Then we want you to join our team! OTR Capital is a fun, fast-paced and a rewarding company that provides factoring services in the transportation industry where customers always come first.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for growing and sustaining our business primarily through handling collections and receivables of clients while working closely with all other OTR employees on our team in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor and adjust daily credit limits.
- Answer client questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Advise clients of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Record information about financial status of customer base.
- Confer with clients to resolve any pressing issues delaying payment on their account.
- Brainstorm to solve various assigned projects.
- Determine if customers need to be placed on credit hold, due to past due payments or declining credit.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts.
- Relay information to the accounts receivables team, regarding delinquent accounts.
- Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operations to meet deadlines efficiently.
What we look for:
- Have strong communication, attention-to-detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office skills and related computer knowledge.
- Possess an ambitious nature.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Solution-Focused mindset.
- Be a team player with ability to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or related field.
The unique culture at OTR Capital is pretty hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a casual and fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success. We dress comfortably and play music while we work - we want you to feel your best so you can do your best!
Don’t forget our core values:
- Always put the customer first
- Display the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrate respect for others
- Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere
- Think creatively and innovate
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are resourceful and results driven
OTR Capital, LLC provides a competitive and comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees. Our benefits include:
- Eligibility for Individual and Company bonus programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
Delivering Solutions. Driving Success.
OTR Capital is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to transportation companies in the freight industry. We believe in straightforward, quick, easy, and reliable transactions, without hidden costs and unfair termination fees and rules. OTR Capital is focused on helping companies meet their cash flow needs and succeed in their business model while providing the best customer service and factoring experience in our industry. Established in 2011, OTR has experienced significant growth and expanded to two offices in Roswell, GA and Denver, CO. For two consecutive years, OTR Capital ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 list as one of the fastest-growing, privately-owned companies in America (2016, 2017). OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” (2016, 2017, 2018) by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and also won two Pacesetter Awards (2015, 2016) from the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of Atlanta’s fastest growing businesses.
OTR Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer