OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. Our culture is unique and innovative, where we promote from within and believe in performance-based advancements.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
As a Bilingual Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for growing your own book of business through generating leads and promoting OTR’s services to new accounts. This position will be responsible for prospecting new clients, following up on leads, and educating potential clients on the services and benefits OTR is able to offer.
- Explain and sell OTR’s factoring services and benefits to build your book of business
- Effectively identify potential customers from research, networking, trade shows, etc.
- Make daily calls to carriers to generate new leads and follow up on potential new business
- Reach out to dispatchers, compliance agencies, insurance companies, and other industry partners to foster inbound referral sources and build networks
- Manage the account set up and onboarding process for new clients
- Prepare and execute a successful sales plan to help the company meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Collaborate with Underwriting, Finance, Operations, and other departments to ensure we are bringing on value clients
- Maintain client relationships and provide ongoing customer service as needed
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Fluent Spanish Speaker
- Proficiency in MS Excel and related computer knowledge
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Competitive, hardworking nature with a strong sense of urgency
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Strong Customer Service skills
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Eligibility for Company Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer