OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. Our culture is unique and innovative, where we promote from within and believe in performance-based advancements.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
As a Cash Application Specialist, you will be responsible for growing and sustaining our business primarily through handling the application of incoming deposits from Customers, as well as an intimate knowledge of our treasury processes, while working closely with all other OTR employees on our team in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Apply payments received from Customers via check, ACH, and WIRE.
- Answer client questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Answer internal questions regarding payment application and receipts.
- Communicate with other factoring companies, in order to facilitate payment receipt.
- Work to optimize treasury processes.
- Input ACH and WIRE payments to client accounts.
- Work with treasury relationships to resolve issues.
- Work with AR Team to efficiently resolve Customer accounts.
- Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operations to meet deadlines efficiently.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- Competitive nature with a solution-focused mindset
- Proficient in MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
The unique culture at OTR Capital is pretty hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a casual and fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success. We dress comfortably and play music while we work - we want you to feel your best so you can do your best!
Don’t forget our core values:
- Always put the customer first
- Display the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrate respect for others
- Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere
- Think creatively and innovate
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are resourceful and results driven
OTR Capital, LLC provides a competitive and comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees. Our benefits include:
- Eligibility for Company Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer