Dermatology Group Seeks Property Administrator
Optima Dermatology is recruiting a Property Administrator to join our practice support center based in Portsmouth, NH.
The Property Administrator will partner with the Director of Real Estate and work closely with the practice managers at each location to ensure our practices are being maintained in a first-class manner, which is essential for Optima to deliver on it’s mission of delivering an unparalleled patient experience. In addition, the Property Administrator will lead all purchasing for new facilities.
Primary maintenance responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure that all facilities, equipment, and furnishings are being maintained in a first-class manner
- Utilize ticketing software to track all maintenance issues and initiate immediate action to correct maintenance problems according to KPIs for all facilities
- Source vendors including general maintenance, janitorial vendors, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical.
- Coordinate all maintenance and janitorial work for properties such as nightly cleaning, waste removal, snow removal, landscaping, pest control, painting, etc.
- Routinely bid out all service agreements/contracts to regional suppliers
- Ensure equipment manuals and equipment warranty information are logged and maintained
- Develop and maintain company wide facility management practices and process
Primary purchasing responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate purchasing and delivery of equipment, supplies, and furniture for current and future properties.
- Manage inventory of property and equipment storage.
- Assist with on boarding, quotes, and payments to property related vendors.
- Ability to prioritize and work through multiple tasks and projects concurrently and efficiently
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent project management
- Technology savvy
- Proficiency in using computer software and research databases to support activities
- Experience with managing multiple vendor relationships.
- Ability to maintain budgets and complete bidding exercises.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create and enhance working relationships with all employee levels and venders
About Optima Dermatology
Optima Dermatology is revolutionizing skin care. Our mission centers on creating greater access to expert dermatology care and delivering an unparalleled patient experience. With a focus on excellence and innovation, our world class team is highly engaged, mission-driven, and inspired to set the new standard in dermatology. Our guiding principle is to treat each and every patient as we would want our friends and family to be treated, and we are committed to being our patient’s trusted experts in all aspects of skin care.
Optima Dermatology currently has 15 locations and 35 providers in Indiana, Ohio, New Hampshire, and Maine. Optima offers a complete menu of skin care services under one roof, including general dermatology, Mohs surgery, cosmetics & aesthetic services, pathology, and clinical trials. Unlike most dermatology practices, Optima’s strategy is based on a de novo approach, opening net new practices within markets that have the most limited access to dermatology and have the greatest need for dermatological services.
Leveraging Optima’s existing locations in Indiana and Ohio, Optima has launched an aggressive growth strategy, including opening between 5-10 new de-novo practices per year over the next decade. In addition to expanding its presence in Ohio and Indiana, Optima is rapidly growing into New England, due to its attractive supply / demand characteristics.
Optima achieves industry-leading quality of care and patient experience (95+ average NPS) / 80%+ returning patients, stable top-line organic growth, and industry leading clinical-level EBITDA margins.