Optima Dermatology is revolutionizing skin care. We take great pride in offering convenient access to expert dermatological care and providing an exceptional experience for our patients. Our commitment and service to our patients starts with our team. We are growing rapidly and looking for key team members who believe in our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We foster an environment that is fun and hardworking and promise you will work alongside amazing colleagues who you are proud to call your teammates.
Under the direction of the Information Technology Manger, this position serves as the primary point of contact for the first level I.T. Help Desk support. This individual will answer, troubleshoot, and resolve IT Help Desk requests with a heavy focus on end user support and guidance. Potential tickets involve support with MS Office and cloud-based applications, general Windows OS operations, and hardware support of PCs, mobile devices, printers, and telephones. Organizes and prioritizes tasks to meet deadline, coordinates training and meeting schedules. Takes ownership of troubleshooting and provides outstanding service to the end users. This position works independently with general instruction and broad work expectations.
- Provide high quality customer support with a customer first mentality.
- Manage and action support requests using ITIL/ITSM principles.
- Provide Tier 1/2 IT support for a variety of standard end-user technologies and peripherals.
- Execute service delivery for a variety of IT service catalog items.
- Support and manage Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
- Provide basic administration of enterprise IT systems.
- Participate in assigned projects to ensure achievement of strategic goals.
- Create and update quality documentation of IT troubleshooting best practices, services, and processes.
- Consistently gain knowledge and certification in relevant or assigned technologies.
- Work collaboratively with your IT peers and larger Optima community to solve problems.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability or interest in learning to install and troubleshoot data and voice networks and related equipment
- Experience with or knowledge of network and IT hardware and protocols, operating systems, current equipment and technologies, service and security frameworks, system performance-monitoring tools, security monitoring tools, enterprise backup and recovery procedures.
- Ability to work independently but also excels in a team environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professional integrity, attention to details, and ability to prioritize
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
- Insatiable drive to make things better
- The position is located at our corporate headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. Some travel to new and existing practices may be necessary to complete core responsibilities
Preferred Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of common operating systems (Win, macOS, iOS, Android).
- Knowledge of common enterprise end-user technologies (e.g. O365, G Suite, and Zoom).
- Knowledge of the ITIL/ITSM framework for Incident Management.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and drive to solve issues with technology.
- One or more certifications in the following areas is preferred: Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL/HDI, Customer Service.
- Experience utilizing device management technologies is preferred (e.g. Intune, SCCM and JAMF).
- Knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages is a plus.