We are open to consider candidates for relocation
About The Team
The vendor sourcing team works closely with the market managers and works to fill the gap in supply. You will be reaching out to vendors in various markets via email and calls to gauge interest and onboard
The role of vendor sourcing associates entails working with Vendor managers to fill the gap in vendor supply in each market. This role is critical to the success of Opendoor as it enables us to complete renovations on time. This role requires constant communication with the stakeholders in order to prioritize requirements. You will be the first point of contact for vendors during the onboarding process.
Responsibilities - Vendor Sourcing
- You will be working with Vendor managers to onboard new vendors in a market
- You will be working through different sources scrape list of vendors for outreach
- Cold Calling vendors for onboarding
- You will also be acting as a feedback loop
- You will be responsible for for doing initial outreach to vendors via text, email or cold calling
- You will be following up with vendor and guiding them through the onboarding process
In office roles require all role responsibilities to be performed in the office. Candidates must be based within a 25-kilometer commuting distance of the specified office location.