About the Role
We’re looking for a talented Technical Program Manager to manage and implement security programs for the broader Engineering team. You will work closely with senior leadership across the engineering organization in order to strengthen security programs and systems while also reducing security risk for all aspects of doing business at Opendoor.
- Build and lead strategic technical programs for the Security team
- Prioritize key technical initiatives and features to enforce security and data privacy policies
- Partner with Engineering to educate the organization on the security risks of their design and implementation
- Drive clarity and structure in ambiguous situations by asking the right questions and applying insights you’ve gained
- Draw key insights from data analysis and synthesize summaries in order to make recommendations
- Manage diverse relationships with Engineering, Product, and Operations stakeholders to execute on operational recommendations
- Drive cross-team initiatives to bolster Opendoor’s overall security posture
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning for the Security Eng team
- 8+ years as a TPM, engineering or product leader
- Experience working across multiple functions/ business units, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully drive programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners and product management to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management
- Experience using a consulting approach to identify and build business strategy
- Experience with PCI, SOC 2, SOX, and ISO27001 compliances
- Management consulting experience a big plus.
- MBA/MS or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study.