Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
OneTrust is looking for a Director, Territory Management to lead our Territory Distribution function. This role is a vital driver to ensure our field teams can perform efficiently in our CRM system. It involves both a strategic responsibility to modernize how our GTM distribution model is deployed and managed in Salesforce (and downstream systems) and ongoing leadership to ensure sales teams are functioning well within it.
The Director will be a proven solution leader with a demonstrated track record of successfully compiling, aligning, and directing a territory system that supports a cohesive, global GTM strategy, orchestrating ongoing operations, and overseeing the quality and completeness of our company data. Under this roles’ leadership, the systems and processes supported are expected to mature and scale how our field teams operate in a high-growth environment.
This role is a crucial collaborator and primary business partner to GTM leaders, empowering them to effectively manage their teams and drive growth for OneTrust. This leader will partner with the Sales, Customer Experience, Finance, Strategy and Operations, and Technical Systems teams to ensure we are addressing impactful and urgent territory distribution activities and optimizing executional excellence.
As a team lead, this role will also optimize team performance through hands on coaching, mentoring, and performance management strategies of junior field operations staff.
Your key objective is to ensure that our field teams can perform optimally in our CRM and that their efforts align to our GTM strategic model. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact and influence many aspects of our distribution function: annual planning (e.g., analysis, role hierarchy, alignment, assignment) and projects to drive territory optimization (e.g., identifying opportunities for new GTM approaches, addressable market evolution, company data enhancements) and operations (e.g., territory adjustments, carving, distribution systems, segmentation).
In this role, you will:
- Hire, manage and lead an engaged and high performing team that is globally distributed and focused on evolving our GTM model for territory planning and management
- Create infrastructure and processes in Salesforce and across the current tech stack to build a scalable, repeatable, data-driven sales distribution model and territory framework
- Collaborate with our GTM operations through direct support or by facilitating connections and collaboration with appropriate cross-functional teams
- Act as primary business partner to Sales leaders to help distribute our addressable market to their teams (align and assign)
- Partner with GTM Strategy team in developing coverage models, team structure, roles and responsibilities, segmentation and territory methodology
- Key participant in the execution of annual planning for supported teams and own the territory model and system deployment
- Strategic, business owner of our CRM company data (quality, completeness, and structure)
- Provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions
- Build strategic frameworks, closely partner with cross-functional teams, and make data-informed decisions
- Plan, manage, and deliver multiple concurrent and complex workstreams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines
- Manage high volumes of work, prioritize multiple high importance responsibilities and be effective in fast-paced work environments
- Report on the status and performance of supported teams through ad hoc and recurring operating rhythms and readouts to GTM leadership
You're a self-starter who is entrepreneurial in spirit and fosters a customer centric approach to GTM territory design and management. You enjoy collaborating across multiple teams to optimize for customer and company outcomes. You’re motivated to build a new function and transform the way OneTrust supports and delivers value to our customers. You’re excited to invest in the personal and professional development of your team.
Your Experience Includes:
- 10+ years in an operational role, ideally in revenue/sales operations, or other related experience working within or with GTM teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Proven skills in go-to-market modeling, building territories and setting corresponding goals
- Extensive CRM experience with Salesforce
- Experience with account and territory planning, sales operations, and sales policy governance
- Building and scaling GTM Operations in a high growth environment
- Experience guiding and managing a geographically dispersed team of operations and data analysis (ICs)
- Excellent problem-solving - ability to quickly learn complex systems, break down problems, and develop rigorous and quantitative arguments to inform decision-making
- Ability to drive towards solutions through problem identification, framing, hypothesis testing, work planning, analytics, and effective communication of outcomes to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Strength at distilling complex concepts, analyses, and insights into presentable and easily digestible formats
- Experience managing conflicting priorities in resource-constrained environments by developing prioritization frameworks, obtaining stakeholder buy-in, and executing agreed-upon priorities, including new projects and tasks
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems related to GTM topics such as strategy, structure, and team performance
- Ability to execute change management across GTM teams to help evolve our GTM structure and strategy
- Possess excellent analytical skills with experience overseeing and managing business metrics, productivity and outcomes
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, problem solving, business acumen, and positive attitude
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with agile
- Experience working in a B2B environment
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Where we Work
OneTrust embraces a hybrid working model. Our Working@ OneTrust initiative is our way of clarifying where we hire, how we work together, and where we’re located in that hybrid model.
The underlying “why” for Working@ is that we are intentional about the culture that we want to create together. That includes bringing teams together, in-person, throughout the year to collaborate, build connections, learn from each other, and celebrate our wins to Finish Stronger.
We are committed to a flexible approach informed by a set of guiding principles. You’ll see that reflected in our worker designations: “Office-flex” and “Location-flex”.
- Office-flex: Like a traditional hybrid model, OneTrust “Office-flex” employees may be asked to work in an office periodically if they are within a commutable distance to a OneTrust office. This includes coming into the office for our Company Kickoff, Company All Hands, and other larger company events. Beyond that, we give our leaders and teams the flexibility to set additional guidelines based on the nature of your role.
- Location-flex: Similar to other companies’ remote policies, for OneTrust “Location-flex" roles, you will primarily work from your home office location. However, you may be required to travel to our OneTrust offices or customer sites periodically based on the nature of your role.
Each role may have specific requirements, so we encourage you to verify the location of the role with your recruiter during your first interview.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.