WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
Are you a social media obsessed creative person? OLLY is looking for a creative thinker, curator and executor to help contribute to our social media presence and support the Social Media Manager in all things social media. The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of the social media landscape, with a huge focus on TikTok as well as Instagram. Our successful applicant will know a thing or two about how to create an engaging TikTok video, what’s trending and how to Reel people in (get it?!). This role reports into the OLLY Social Media Manager and will be a key player in the Brand Impact Group (B.I.G).
- (50%) Drive our TikTok editorial calendar and content creation from ideation to execution and production, managing external TikTok creative partners in partnership with in-house Creative team and Social Media Manager
- (25%) Lead community management efforts, proactively engaging in relevant threads and conversations on social and partnering with our Consumer Experience team to answer inbound questions and comments on our social platforms
- (10%) Support weekly and monthly KPI reporting, helping drive optimizations and learning agendas
- (10%) Partner with Social Media Manager and Integrated Marketing Teams to plan social content and propose ways OLLY can participate in relevant and timely trends/topics
- (5%) Work cross-functionally with Insights, Shopper, Ecomm, etc. to drive integration and support and amplify 360 campaign moments
The ideal candidate lives and breathes social media. They have some working experience in social, whether that be on the brand side, agency side or through their own social channels. They know the Gen Z and Millennial audiences like the back of their hand and know how to effectively engage with them. They understand how trends come and go and always have their finger on the pulse. This person is creative, ambitious, collaborative and excited to take their vitamins everyday (if they don’t already).
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 1-3 years in marketing with a focus on social media
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong writing skills both in internal business communication and external consumer facing materials
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs and metrics and how to use them to inform strategy
- Ability to contribute ideas clearly to internal team members and external agency partners
- Ability to work well and quickly under pressure both individually and as a part of a team
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA relocation support will not be provided for out-of-area candidates. (Hybrid - 1 day/week in office on Tuesdays / 4 days WFH)
HOURS: full time, non-exempt (hourly)
MANAGER: OLLY Social Media Manager
PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.