WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: eCOMMERCE RETENTION + CRM SPECIALIST
The eCommerce Retention & CRM Specialist is responsible for the day to day management and execution of eCommerce retention programs including email, SMS, loyalty, subscriptions/recurring orders, site personalization tools, remarketing, and customer reviews. Reporting to our OLLY.com Manager, this collaborative role will support the larger eCommerce and integrated marketing programs, with the goal of engaging, retaining, and enabling our customers to receive the maximum value of the OLLY products across eCommerce platforms.
- Deploy email/SMS campaigns and customer journeys leveraging data
- Work cross functionally to build out effective email/SMS retention campaigns
- Build and scale our loyalty program to drive repeat purchases, meet KPIs, and build brand love
- Measure, analyze and report on email/SMS performance and drivers
- Execute A/B testing roadmap and feedback loop
- Execute audience segmentation strategies
- Own the email/SMS calendar and execute tactical plan as it relates to comms schedules
- Develop and deliver creative briefs to achieve strategic initiatives
- Present and communicate insights and learnings back to other teams
You are adept at building strong relationships at all levels of an organization and delivering best-in-class customer service. You have a passion for partnership, engagement and for being an overall ambassador of our values (R.E.S.P.E.C.T, Transparent, Optimistic, Disruptive, Helpful). You know how to get things done but when you need help you ask for it, no task is too small. You are proactive, highly organized, self-driven and expect the best from yourself - you genuinely see the cup half full, even under pressure.
You're looking for a job where no two days are the same and you have the opportunity to grow with the company. You like to solve problems and you want to work as an integral part of a team that makes great things happen.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 1-3 years of experience in email production, marketing, business, content, or merchandising in a creative or start up environment
- Experience with email/SMS production and audience segmentation
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communications skills
- Mix of analytical and creative ability
- Experience with database management and email service providers
- Working knowledge of email deliverability concepts, reporting, and marketing best practices
- Basic knowledge of html
- Google Analytics experience (certification is a plus)
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: full time, exempt (salary)
MANAGER: OLLY.com Manager
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.