About the role:
OLIVER is hiring an experienced Junior Project Manager to join our growing team.
The Junior Project Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting our agency team and brand clients to help ensure the smooth management of projects through our creative studio, working closely with our digital, eComm, and content teams.
As an Junior Project Manager, you will oversee projects from start to completion. Working closely with the Account Director and cross-functional teams from strategy to creative, you will be our clients’ primary day-to-day point of contact across several brands and consumer product categories, partnering with internal finance and operations team members to deliver work that is on strategy, on-time and on budget.
This role is currently remote but will move into a hybrid model and require in-office work, when safe to do so.
What you will be doing:
- Build relationships with day-to-day clients, external agency partners, and our cross-functional agency team
- Support the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital, eCom, social, website, and video deliverables.
- Leverage project management skills to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Review and refine creative project briefs, gather supporting files, collaborate with our creative team to develop, adapt, optimize, and deploy assets according to all required digital formats and specifications
- Act as an internal client advocate and knowledge center; guide best practices across creative, production
- Take in client feedback, assess the best way to move forward, and communicate instructions/next steps to the team by making recommendations and decisions
- Assist with brainstorming and concepting, look for every opportunity to bring creativity forward, convey strategic sensibility when evaluating, or presenting creative work
- Work closely with Account and Project Management teams to scope and cost out projects in addition to managing the day-to-day executional requirements.
What you need to be great in this role:
- 3+ years in integrated marketing, digital advertising, account management or project management.
- Exposure of working in a client facing capacity, from handling client requests, to taking full and conclusive briefs and delivering to exceed the client’s requirements
- Studio management or coordination experience is highly advantageous, as is the understanding of the mechanics of a creative studio
- Ambitious – Shows determination and a desire to succeed. Continually helps clients to evolve
- Shows imagination - combines different models to produce original solutions
- Thinks ahead, listens well. Shows entrepreneurial flair and a solutions-oriented mind-set
- Naturally encourages, nurtures, and realizes new ideas to inspire new possibilities. Inspires others to challenge boundaries and exceed them
- Has a hunger for learning and teaching others
- Sets clear goals and is focused on delivering results that are measurable and accountable.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail; enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Gets results with integrity in line with client requirements
- Excellent communication and listening skills; is clear, succinct and gets point across professionally verbally and in writing
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com