About the role:
Working with our client, the eLearning Designer oversees the creation of on-line learning materials in Articulate 360 The purpose of this role is to improve the existing training materials creating more user friendly engaging video on-line training materials. The goal of this role is to innovate and make the training "cool". The role will be part innovator, part writer, part project manager and part brand guardian. If this sounds like you let's talk.
What you will be doing:
- Create engaging on-line learning training materials bringing current training materials into "how to's" using Storyline
- Ensure the training is innovative and creative
- Work with clients to ensure training is following company guidelines and staying in brand
- Research programs and talk to SME within the company as needed
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product for training materials
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Work with the creative team to create content and graphics
- Maintain project documentation and updates as needed
- Manage the process of creating the on-line training to ensure timelines are met
What you need to be great in this role:
- 6+ years work experience in eLearning/ instructional design
- 3 years working on in Articulate 360
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- 3 years experience working on a team to design innovative"how to" materials
- 4 years of experience managing the design and creation process
- 4 years of experience working with creative teams to execute creative
- Prior experience ensuring training is within company guidelines and on-brand
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org