About the role:
We are seeking an Account Supervisor who will work as part of a team for a Pharmaceutical client, reporting into the Business Director. For this position, you will work onsite with our clients in Whippany, New Jersey. You’ll be part of a team that is responsible for designing digital formats, helping transform complex healthcare challenges into human-centric ideas through innovative thinking.
This position will serve as member of an agile, cross-functional team comprised of both agency and client marketers, whose collective goal is to elevate the level of creativity and impact across all digital channels, creating visually effective creative executions for Bayer’s pharmaceutical brands.
What you will be doing:
- Organizing and prioritizing all projects across multiple brands and scrum teams.
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to understand the project, requirements and deadlines
- Work in true collaboration with Bayer brand managers and be responsible for a seamless successful project and product as the outcome.
- Assign and manage creative resources.
- Oversee LMR submissions and brand approvals.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
- Open jobs, handle any required estimates and Purchase Order requests and oversee billing and reconciliation.
- Provide performance reporting from data generated by the team on the agency system.
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved.
- Working in a team of eight.
- One direct report (QC/ Traffic Specialist).
What you need to be great in this role:
- Strong proven project management skills and experience
- Experience creating and updating project plans and regular project status reports
- Experience with stakeholder management and stakeholder communication on projects
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-starter/self-directed individual that works with energy and enthusiasm
- Able to cope with complexity and uncertainty
- Results oriented and driven
- Skilled in using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project
- Passion for digital, with a strong interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic, changing environment and embracing new technologies, tools and ways of working
- The ability to manage and mentor team members
- Experience in Health or Pharmaceutical sectors (beneficial) or experience with regulated brands.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org