Role: Bilingual (Spanish/English) Creative Recruiter
About the role:
We are growing fast and looking for the next addition to our Talent team. Why join Oliver? Not only do we have a unique client agency model that's winning the hearts of clients across North America, but because we provide a great place to work with people who care and the opportunity to grow and learn a new business model. As a freelance creative recruiter, you will work closely with our on-site teams across the country to attract and source talent for permanent jobs. Job titles you may work on include copywriters, art directors, digital designers, project managers, social listening, account managers and more! We are looking for someone resourceful with a network of digital talent to join the team.
What you will be doing:
- Work with hiring managers across the Oliver agency to take in job briefs
- Provide strategic insight into the market and changes effecting the market
- Recruit candidates across North America
- Review and manage applications in Greenhouse
- Screen, review, and assess resumes and portfolios against job briefs
- Share talent with hiring managers help manager make critical hiring decisions
- Provide a great talent experience whether someone joins Oliver or not
- Build trust with hiring managers to strengthen the interview and hiring process
- Create a bench of talent for a range of creative jobs in several key markets
What you need to be great in this role:
- 4+ years of experience working as a creative recruiter
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
- 2-3 years' experience recruiting in advertising placing creative positions i.e. copywriters, art directors, account / project management people and more
- A strong understanding of digital
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of organization and follow-through, ability to manage ~10 job briefs at one time
- Effective multitasking, prioritization, and time-management abilities
- Creative with an enthusiastic and confident demeanor
- Prior experience in Greenhouse or a similar AT
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org