About the role:
OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based either onsite, near site or offsite in our hubs. OLIVER partnered with adidas in 2015 building out a language localization team and since then we have launched 5 other teams spanning from shoot production to toolkit creation and we are now embarking on our biggest venture with them on building a centralized adaptation global team.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with adidas to build a dedicated global centralized adaptation dedicated team, which will deliver all their global localized remastering and adaptation needs.
Our team will support adidas’s global markets from our centralized offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print and their retail content needs. This team will serve as adidas’ bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
What you will be doing:
- You will work on a variety of different channels, from Email Newsletters to Digital and social campaigns, website and app content, and out of home campaigns
- You will be working from remastering to adapting content for large global campaigns into many different sizes, format and languages.
- Working with global campaigns, toolkits and assets supplied, you will have a passion for being creative within guidelines, localizing and extending campaigns for the local markets
- You will be able to work with digital masters and adapting assets to different size, languages at pace for high volumes
- Act as a brand guardian, producing high quality artwork within tight timelines
- Foster a close working relationship with the team across the globe.
- You will be working across many different categories, producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales considering quality and consistency.
- A strong passion for sport and particularly for the adidas brand.
- Ideally a strong background in a retail environment, both online and offline.
What you need to be great in this role:
- Production design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus
- You will have a very strong attention to detail and able to deliver on scale
- Celtra experience
- You are both happy to be very executional following strict guidelines and creative in your approach
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout and typography
- Experience working in an advertising agency; sports and lifestyle category is a plus
- Cross channel experience; OOH, Press, Digital Display, Social, Email, Website.
- Experience in mastering the above and creating adaptions for local markets in local languages.
- Experience working in production design role, where you are used to pace and volume delivery.
- A solid understanding of channel best practices, and a desire to keep up to date with competitor and channel trends
- Experience working with global brand and multi-language deliverables a plus
- A mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with high volumes of activity
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Sketch is a plus
- Confident in working within content management systems and creating newsletter templates
- Experience in HTML coding, Adobe After Effects and PowerPoint is a plus
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com