Role: Freelance Marketing Cloud Specialist
Location: Remote (US Based)
Expected Duration: 6 months
Start Date: End of April 2021
Hours: 40 hours a week
About the role:
As a Freelance Marketing Cloud Specialist, you will bring Marketing Cloud expertise to manage Email and SMS campaigns for our Pharmaceutical client . You will be part of a dedicated client team that will be responsible for creating successful Marketing Campaigns for the client's Oncology unit.
What you will be doing:
- Create personalized, cross-channel customer journeys that deliver exceptional brand experiences across email, mobile, social, web, and more from broad to highly personal 1:1 conversations
- Build, automate and manage every campaign
- Publish content, analyze results, and optimize on an ongoing basis
- Test various campaign elements to drive maximum ROI
- Build, track, and communicate client KPIs
What you need to be great in this role:
- Certified in the use of Marketing Cloud platforms (Salesforce preferred)
Experience with planning Email Campaigns using Marketing Cloud software
Understanding of how journeys function within Salesforce Journey Builder
Working knowledge of Email and SMS Marketing best practices
- Must be comfortable speaking with IT related to technical aspects of Marketing Cloud
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com