OLIPOP was founded in 2017 by Ben Goodwin and David Lester. Ben and David have been working together for nearly a decade to find accessible solutions to bring the benefits of digestive health to as many consumers as possible. OLIPOP is a deliciously refreshing tonic that is crafted with prebiotics, botanicals and natural plant fiber to support your microbiome and benefit digestive health. We're on a mission to provide an affordable, delicious alternative to soda that delivers leading edge health benefits to mainstream consumers.
Our team is a special bunch, with a very unique way of working. We’re all fully remote, which makes us all highly collaborative and resourceful. We share a singular mission to make the world a better place with a product that supports your health and is truly enjoyable. And while we’re invested in our product, we’re equally invested in one another's personal development. We’re tightly knit, we’re genuine and we’re always pushing the envelope to do a better job than we did the day before.
IN THIS ROLE
OLIPOP is seeking passionate, empathetic, and detail-oriented individuals who are driven to enhance every customer’s journey. The Customer Experience Associate serves as the first point of contact for our customer’s requests and inquiries. In order to be successful in this role, the CX Associate must demonstrate the ability to anticipate the customer’s needs, resolve issues with urgency, and add value to the customer experience in order to identify opportunities to grow engagement and revenue. As this role is done remotely, we are looking for a self-starter with the ability to function at a high level without direct supervision.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Humility, Aspiration, Commitment, Integrity- our OLIPOP company values. Start-up is as much a personal journey as it is a professional one. We can teach you functional skills, but we can’t change the way that you view and interact with the world. To succeed at a company like this, you need to be able to fail, learn, adapt and fail again. You need to be able to keep going when others would likely give up. You need to be able to find a way when it seems impossible. You need to be humble enough to learn and confident enough to express yourself. If this is how you’ve lived your life, if these are the lessons your lived experiences have taught you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for all customer requests and inquiries; utilizes available knowledge and resources to resolve issues with a high degree of urgency and effectiveness
- Identifies and removes obstacles in the customer journey and partners with cross-functional teams to implement positive and effective change
- Pinpoints critical trends and issues, and recommends improvements to elevate the customer experience
- Builds and nurtures customer relationships at all touchpoints
- Executes customer experience initiatives to drive customer engagement
- Helps develop innovative programs that enable CX to be a proactive vs. reactive function
- Manages time and daily workflow to meet all customer engagement KPIs
- Provides daily communication to the Director of Customer Experience and other key stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service field - preferably in a startup environment
- Demonstrates an ability to handle stressful situations with a professional and calm demeanor
- You are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and an advocate for our customers - we strive to personalize our interactions as often as possible
- Possesses an aptitude for technology and above-average oral and written communication skills
- Excellent and creative problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized and able to communicate within multiple portals
- Occasional evening and weekend availability to support our quick response times
- Experience with ticket-based support tools, Shopify, Gorgias, Recharge and other E-commerce platforms