From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is dedicated to building the simplest and most trustworthy way for people to buy and sell in their communities. Every year, millions of people use OfferUp to buy and sell locally, resulting in billions of dollars of local commerce. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., our iOS and Android app has been in the top five most popular shopping apps lists for more than three years. Join us as we build the marketplace of the future and help more people discover value right where they are.
At a Glance
- 85+ Million Downloads
- Geekwire App of Year
- 15%+ of adults in several markets use OfferUp every month (LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Las Vegas, Riverside, Orlando)
OfferUp is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead our core payments team.
This person will build beautiful, simple payments and risk experiences that power all of our growing lines of business. Enabling buyers to shop seamlessly and sellers to get paid faster, with confidence and transparency is your main objective. Specifically, you’ll help growth hack our fast-growing payments business by making it easy for internal teams to innovate on top of a modern payments and risk stack.
Your work building and improving our core payment experiences at OfferUp will directly impact millions of users. In this role you will drive product vision, strategy, development and execution across a number of products and teams.
To be successful, you’ll be an entrepreneurial-minded individual, who can lead a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Senior Product Manager you will:
- Lead the development team in an insight-driven, execution-driven environment focusing on both customer delight and monetization
- Partner with engineering, data science, marketing, biz ops and other product groups to develop the product roadmap, prioritization, and deliver on business goals
- Team up with and report to the Director of Payments, and get visibility/exposure to the company's executive team.
- Be the voice of the customer and solve their core payment needs to provide a delightful experience
- 5+ years of product management or related experience
- Excellent analytic skills and data-informed approach
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of customer obsession, deep diving and delivering results
- Strong architectural understanding of mobile and web products
- Full-stack knowledge of merchant risk, associated risk vendors, transactional risk scoring, flow of funds through risk infrastructure and ops teams
- Deep knowledge of domestic and international card-based payment systems
- Great track record of working with engineering, risk and legal teams to define, build, and maintain highly-scalable, mission-critical systems: people want to work with you again
- You are fun to work with are in for the journey as much as the end-goal
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come do work that matters. join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.