Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste.
We are launching a new warehouse in Atlanta and are looking for someone to be part of a rapidly growing organization.
- Be the tactical arm of warehouse operations
- Oversee the daily execution of a team completing order processing and deliveries
- Lead picking, packing, and dispatching
- Resolve onsite pick or delivery errors
- Onboard and train new hires
- Coaching and performance management
- Analyze data to forecast hiring needs and assess throughput
- 3+ years warehouse experience
- Basic technology skills and the ability to learn the Odeko technology platform
- Able to lift packages (up to 50 lbs.) numerous times in a given shift
- Experience managing employees, leading a team and creating company culture
- Work 40 hours/week and overtime as required
- Independent problem solver who is passionate about customer service.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness to adapt in unpredictable situations
- Great work ethic, detail-oriented
- Education beyond High School
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement
- Experience Operating Forklifts and other powered industrial lifts
- Strong leader with over 5+ years of people leadership experience
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401k
- Opportunities for development at a rapidly growing startup
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.