Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
We are hiring a General Manager of Operations who will lead people, process and systems at our Fulfillment Center that deliver important products to our customers as promised. This role is challenging and appeals to people who have a pioneering spirit and founder's mentality.
Across our growing presence, Fulfillment Centers are the backbone of our global business, driving our innovative culture and growth. The Fulfillment Center General Manager serves as the face of the organization to our employees and the entire community where the center is located. Our company depend upon the fulfillment centers to deliver the ultimate customer experience and satisfaction, and it is a role that is taken extremely seriously throughout the company.
You will drive delivery of all targeted business plan metrics across safety, productivity, quality, cost, delivery, and people at your site in pursuit of our customer promise. You will create and build upon operational plans, drive a mind-set and culture of continuous improvement through Kaizen and Lean initiatives and sustain a culture of learning and development. At an individual level you will contribute to site, regional and global initiatives, tackling complex problems that affect customers and work to resolve them with innovative solutions.
The extent of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading a Fulfillment Center by managing in-house logistics as well as the internal interfaces to vendors and carriers.
- Lead delivery of all targeted Business Plan metrics across productivity, quality, cost, safety and people.
- Maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Lead and drive staff planning, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Six Sigma initiatives to enable Operations and ultimately the FC to attain Odekos Business Plan.
- Manage a team of employees within a demanding, fast-paced/time-critical and multiple product line environments.
- Carry out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures.
- Maintain a complete leadership overview and thorough understanding of inventory.
- Implement change and/or develop new processes as required to meet customer needs.
- Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental goals and all work processes.
- Set and clarify requirements and expectations for all cross functional direct reports.
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments and the wider Odeko network.
- Work effectively with support staff (HR, Financial Manager, Safety & Loss Prevention Manager, IT Manager and Engineering) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives.
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.