At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Nuna's Operations team is the caretaker of the company and the advocate for the well-being of our employees. We seek out bright, curious, and compassionate people to join Nuna and make sure they have successful, fulfilling, meaningful careers once they're here. We develop the structures that enable everyone at Nuna - and the company itself - to scale and meet new challenges while remaining connected to our core values.
We are looking for an extraordinary Executive Assistant to be a multiplier to our team. For the near-term this will be a hybrid role encompassing Executive Assistant and some Office Manager responsibilities. This role is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to grow and evolve with the company.
In this role you will be called upon to be a trusted facilitator, advisor and gatekeeper. You will demonstrate advanced skill in the management of calendars, expense reports, travel arrangements and complex projects. You’ll be expected to be quick on your feet, confident in your decision-making and enjoy presenting ideas and recommendations to senior leadership. You will have the opportunity to shape and streamline processes for our executives in a collaborative administrative team environment. For the near-term you will also manage our office, located in the SOMA district in San Francisco, including vendor management, budget oversight and virtual event coordination.
If you’re excited to join a team with a meaningful mission, know how to create order out of chaos, and love juggling multiple flaming bowling pins, join us!
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and conference calls
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Process expense reports
- Own and manage side projects that require good judgement, strong analytical skills, and effective communication
- Manage constantly shifting priorities with grace and ease
- Manage physical office space; office safety and security
- Control and manage building access
- Act as point person for building management and vendors
- Plan and execute virtual celebrations, team building events and stream company-wide educational webinars
- Coordinate and ship swag and corporate gifts
- Provide cross-functional support for People Operations
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills including conscientiousness, low ego, diplomacy, flexibility, dependability and a good sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years administrative and office management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present to senior management
- Precision and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to identify and drive process and system improvements
- Positive, energetic, optimistic attitude, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Google Apps, Slack and Zoom proficiency
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup
- Ability to handle sensitive information discretely and professionally
- High emotional intelligence
- Duties may also require the ability to reach, stoop, and bend as well as the ability to lift, move, and carry up to 10 - 25 lbs
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.