We value autonomy, mastery, and purpose for our employees, and a highly transparent and honest culture. This has helped us to be recognized repeatedly as one of AON Hewitt’s Best Employers in Canada at their Platinum level for several years in a row — an award decided by anonymous employee surveys, not marketing spin. Our motto is: It’s not just business, it’s personal. After 14 years working together, the company’s founders from the University of Waterloo are still all at Nulogy — and still great friends! Today, Nulogy’s software is embedded in the supply chains of household names like L’Oreal, Sony, Procter & Gamble, and Pfizer. We create solutions for contract packagers and brands to collaborate on increasingly personalized consumer goods. For our rapid growth, Nulogy has been recognized in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 which identifies the fifty fastest growing tech companies in Canada.
By joining Nulogy, not only will you work with intelligent and empathetic peers, you’ll also be solving challenging problems that make real global impact.
In this role you will be a member of one of the fastest growing teams at Nulogy. You will be responsible for the Nulogy’s technical documentation which is provided to our customers and internal stakeholders while working with all teams across the organization. This paired with a keen eye for details and strong communication skills will make your role extremely important in our service‐oriented company. Please note that this is a contract role.
To have a thorough understanding and experience in standardized product education (content creation and LMS management) and continuous remote customer training (software implementation and ongoing adoption) with the ability to complete all functions of this process to a high level of quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work closely with Nulogy’s Product and Development teams to understand how Nulogy’s product functionality changes affect standard workflows and processes along with the training required for customer adoption.
- Work closely with our Education and Global Support team to write Knowledge Base articles for Nulogy’s HelpDesk.
- Conduct regular assessments of Nulogy’s HelpDesk to ensure articles are accurate and reflect current Nulogy’s products and services.
- Drive documentation planning and writing with our Education and Product teams.
- Write and maintain Standard Operating Procedures, User Manuals, and Guides to be provided to Nulogy’s customers.
- Work directly with Nulogy’s Education team to monitor, report and draw insights on documentation efficacy to identify and action on improvements.
- Identify and action internal and customer-facing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Conduct peer edits for grammar, style, voice, and form on product documentation and product release notes.
- Creating and adjusting templates for product documentation to facilitate and encourage consistency product documentation at Nulogy.
- Works well in small teams and is a good team player
- Enjoys fast paced environments with competing deadlines
- Friendly, empathetic, patient, and personable even under stressful circumstances
- Organized and hardworking
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong ability to solve problems creatively, and systematically
- Demonstrate great attention to detail, and be an organized thinker
- Deftly and diplomatically navigate complex interpersonal dynamics
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in supply‐chain, EDI, logistics, manufacturing or packaging
- Previous formal writing and/or technical documentation experience
Nulogy was founded by 4 friends who wanted to work at a place they loved. We embed this notion into the culture through a highly supportive benefits plan, regularly inviting family to company events, and having lots of fun as a team. Our motto is "It's Not Just Business, It's Personal".
We’re solving problems that no one has been able to solve before. This is an opportunity to join a team that is transforming the way that supply chains are structured.
Competitive benefits package: Group benefit plan including health, dental, and vision that start on day one; Corporate Gym Membership; Parental leave: 100% top-up for 13 weeks for any parent or biological or adopted children; Unlimited paid vacation policy; RRSP Matching Program; $3k annual education budget; Healthy breakfast, drinks and snacks daily.
Nulogy embraces diversity, and we recognize the need for teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We encourage everyone to apply.