RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is looking for a VP of Sales. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, this position will have an outsized impact on RollWorks’ growth and will be responsible for driving the strategy and success of the RollWorks Sales Team. This leader should have experience scaling and leading successful Sales teams across multiple territories and segments, while working strategically with Product, Marketing, Partnerships and Customer Success to accelerate growth. They will need to be comfortable in a “startup environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, plus the ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. This role will oversee a team that has already grown from 10 to 30 in the last 12 months, and will experience similar growth to 50 sellers in 2022. You will be developing and maintaining a strong performance culture within our local & distributed workforce and your responsibilities will include partnering with sales and marketing leadership; building and strengthening the Sales team; and ultimately delivering on the team’s performance goals.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Strategic and operational responsibility for growing the RollWorks business through the scaled acquisition of new B2B customers & expansion of these newly acquired customers.
- Consistently achieve (and over-achieve) to customer acquisition expectations as well as Annual SaaS and Media goals.
- Manage SMB, Mid-market, and Strategic sales teams and understand the keys to success for the different teams.
- Hire, lead and develop front line management and Sales Reps to build a best-in-class acquisition team.
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, and processes to enable the team to be successful.
- Work as a stakeholder with Product, Partnerships, Operations and Marketing to provide input into important business decisions that will influence the success of the RollWorks Sales team.
- Work to maintain a strong performance culture that upholds the values at RollWorks
Skills you’ll bring:
- A sales leader with a proven track record and a minimum of 7 years experience of leading scaled sales organizations (45+ Sales reps).
- Experience selling SaaS based technology with $100k+ deal sizes to Director, VP, and C-level executives. Deep knowledge of the advertising technology space is a plus.
- A high energy professional with a positive attitude and a deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a supportive, yet accountable, work environment
- Proven success and track record in over attaining quota for new innovative products
- Excellent industry, sales, and business acumen with strong analytical skills and a history of successful, data-driven decision making.
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.