You’ll join our IT team reporting to our Head of IT and owning our SaaS Procurement process. You will be responsible for the lifecycle of all New SaaS requests, renewals, feature/service add-ons and any in-term license increases. You will also further develop NextRoll’s internal App Catalogue and partner with IT on oversight of tool integrations, onboarding and offboarding.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Manage the lifecycle of all SaaS requests related to Net New, Renewals, Upgrades or Depreciations. Coordinate all involved collaborators, gather relevant information, liaison with 3rd party vendors, facilitate legal review and financial approval.
- Manage the relationship with our 3rd Party Negotiation vendor and ensure SLA’s and quality standards are being met.
- Facilitate the review process for all New SaaS Requests. Ensure that all relevant internal review stakeholders are meeting required SLA’s on approvals.
- Partner with the IT team on building out a Zendesk Procurement workflow to handle all incoming SaaS requests.
- Audit and project manage pending renewals. Incorporate multiple streams of data from IT, Finance and Legal to determine complete quarterly renewals footprint.
- Own NextRoll’s internal App Catalogue. Ensure real time accuracy of all tool data, including renewal date, internal owner, vendor contact and tool usage.
- Partner with Finance on licensing forecasting. Proactively assess additional licensing needs as company headcount grows.
- Partner with the Operations team to understand and map out all tool integrations and dependencies.
Skills you’ll bring:
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in a comparable Program Management role.
- Previous exposure to Procurement workflows that involve IT, Security, Operations, Legal and Finance.
- Understanding of tools including; Zendesk, Ironclad, Okta, Docusign, G Suite.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills.
- Thrives in an environment working cross-functionally and operating independently.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.