Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial and motivated operations professional with expertise in warehouse operations and inventory control processes.
You have experience throughout the entire Supply Chain Management process including Work in Progress Management (WIP), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), inventory practices, receiving, staging, packaging, shipping, and logistics.
About The Role
Our Inventory Control Specialist will manage the day-to-day movement and cycle count process leveraging the warehouse team in West Deptford, New Jersey. As our Inventory Control Specialist, you will provide daily inventory updates, assign cycle counts, and regularly oversee the reconciliation process with Finance.
To accomplish this, you will be accountable for managing daily Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for all inventory types in our facility: customer owned, customer committed, and Myriad360 owned.
The Inventory Control Specialist should be focused on driving company profitability through inventory operational best practices including daily blind counts, quarterly audits, customer inventory audits, and meeting inventory KPI’s: Net Dollar Variance, Bin Variance %, and response times for audits & agreed upon adjustments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Determine product storage requirements in collaboration with warehouse team while developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies & procedures specific to inventory control.
- Review and report on warehouse operations KPI’s on a regular basis including daily, monthly, quarterly, and Year to Date (YTD) measurements.
- Prepare and complete action plans following a root cause/corrective action approach as required for Corrective Action Requests submitted for inventory accuracy.
- Assist in security recommendation for the protection of assets and inventory storage.
- Participate in daily problem solving with management and warehouse team as needed, including assisting with, or delivering internal audits and working with management to identify trends.
- Meet or exceed warehouse operational financial objectives including forecasting requirements, assisting with an inventory management budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action follow-up.
- Modify warehouse business demands for inventory layout, cycle count procedures and reporting, staging location inventory management, evaluating, and recommending new equipment or best practices.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures as well as complying with legal regulations.
- Develop and maintain operational and quality management guides pertaining to Inventory Control for our Myriad360 West Deptford Operations Procedural Guide.
- Complete ongoing security awareness training and comply with company policies to the requirements section
- Other duties as assigned
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- 100% employer covered individual & family health insurance plans provided
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this position is $65,000 - 75,000, plus opportunities for profit-sharing bonus and/or commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.