Who You Are:
You are a bright and resourceful operations professional with an interest in distribution operations, logistics, and supply chain management! You enjoy solving puzzles and maintaining order to ensure the successful delivery of a product or service.
Above all, you are a hands-on learner looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career in operations and logistics.
About The Role:
The Warehouse Material Handler is responsible for handling daily receiving, put-away, picking, staging, and shipping activities. This requires processing and advancing the status of daily orders and returns, assisting the Logistics Lead with special projects and moving product in and out of the configuration center as required to fulfill sales order ship dates. This role requires collaboration with colleagues in our warehouse and configuration center to ensure timely delivery to our customers.
We are looking for individuals who can work first-shift: Monday-Friday. This position is non-exempt with benefits and overtime eligibility.
Other responsibilities include:
- Inspect quality of products received from suppliers
- Efficiently pack products to minimize shipping costs
- Ensure accuracy of shipments to customers
- Notify appropriate parties when shipping supplies are needed
- Investigate and resolve shipping challenges as necessary
- Perform physical inventory cycle counts to ensure stock accuracy
- Process returns from clients and returns to vendors
- Focus on quality of service throughout all stages of the order lifecycle
- Coordinate all space requirements for inventory in partnership with Logistics Lead
Desired skills and experiences:
- Ability to lift packages of 50 lbs. without machinery
- Experience using a pallet jack to lift packages over 50 lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift and/or other warehouse machinery
- Familiarity with Quality Management practices (ISO) is a plus
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.