Myriad360 is looking for a contractor to join us for a six-month period with potential extension based on departmental needs and individual performance. This individual will support Myriad’s Accounting department with detailed financial reporting, corporate expenses, and accounts receivable.
Who You Are:
You are a detail and process-oriented professional with prior accounting experience.
You’re looking for a position that will round-out your accounting skillset. In fact, you stray away from one-dimensional accounting roles that are limited in scope.
When you see an opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level, you say: sign me up!
Lastly, you enjoy working with different people and personalities, and you leverage your excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to do so.
About The Role:
Our Accounting Clerk will report into Myriad’s Accounting Manager and will provide our lenders and partners with a high degree of trust in Myriad’s Accounting team by delivering on regular reporting requirements and managing our expense program.
We are looking for a contractor to join us for a six-month period with the potential for extension.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting to our primary lender with required backup documentation.
- Manage corporate expense programs including PNC credit card and Concur platforms with a focus on compliance.
- Assist the Accounts Receivable team with invoice generation, collections, and payment tracking.
- Accurately update collections efforts in our ERP system (NetSuite).
- Identify and drive departmental efficiency through enhancements in reporting, tools, and/or automation.
- Prior work experience in the accounting field
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite or similar ERP
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the work without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.