As we continue to grow, we're planning for future needs on our Sales team.
We invite you to apply today and engage with us to learn more about our company and culture for future openings. We encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
Who You Are:
You are an IT sales professional with a few years of experience under your belt, and you love selling, developing relationships with your clients, and creating new business opportunities. You have quickly risen to the top of your sales class with your proven ability to face any challenge, paired with your competitive drive.
You are tired of prospecting in an over-saturated territory with little opportunity to grow client relationships face-to-face. You want a role that allows you the freedom to create your own successes.
About The Role:
You will be a key member of our sales team and be responsible for generating your own new business opportunities and building strong client relationships. You’ll be given the coaching and tools you need to help you create and build on your own success while being a part of a growing company with strong career advancement opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales process from start to finish
- Generate opportunities by utilizing a variety of sales techniques
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and create value for clients
- Maintain and build rapport with key decision-makers
- Drive revenue and new business to develop a robust pipeline and strong book of business
- Build, maintain, and document all sales activities in Salesforce CRM software including daily/weekly activities, pipeline, and forecast
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity, and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’llwant to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.