MURAL’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 700 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
MURAL is looking for a Director, Enterprise New Business to join our dynamic team of sellers to grow our market share by generating new logo growth! With this role, you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast-growing sales organization. MURAL is rapidly growing - our next leader will have an agile, dynamic, creative, and solutions mentality. This strategic leader is beyond comfortable with embracing change, developing people and processes, and leading through vulnerability. This individual will become an ally to a group of incredible peers within Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Support, Marketing, Community, and varying departments in order to drive continued continuity and collaboration across the organization.
As Director, Enterprise New Business, you will lead a team of Account Executives responsible for the growth of our growing new logo customer base. You will report directly to the VP of Sales.
In this role you will:
- Build, scale, and continuously iterate processes and playbooks to support our high-growth Enterprise team
- Interview, hire, train, and develop new team members to grow our new logo segment
- Test and refine growth and acquisition strategies through data-driven decisions
- Build, develop, and inspire a team of high-performing Account Executives and leaders by creating scalable, data-driven processes that drive team and company goals
- Build collaborative relationships across MURAL to develop strong internal partnerships and collaborate cross-functionally to maximize revenue opportunities to improve deal progressions
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- Master forecast accuracy across the Enterprise logo segment
- Support the team as they build and close pipeline to achieve sales goals
- Drive account plans and mutual close plans to close large enterprise opportunities
- Prospect new outbound leads using email, phone, and social media
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
- 8+ years of experience in sales (preferably SaaS)
- 2+ years of experience in management
- Strong experience leading and building successful, collaborative, and high performing sales teams
- Proven track record of success exceeding net new revenue targets
- Ability and experience in accurately forecasting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annualized revenue targets
- Understanding of our technical and competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive and work quickly and meticulously in a constantly evolving and growing environment
- Vast comfortability working with Legal, Security, and/or Procurement teams to finalize customer partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable asking questions, working cross-departmentally, and working under high pressure
- Record of building strong and lasting customer relationships
- Familiarity with B2B solution selling, impact sales, challenger selling, SPIN selling, and/or whiteboard selling
In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role ranges from $310,900 to $357,600 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In New York City, the salary for this role ranges from $388,600 to $446,900 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-SS1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.