MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
The Growth Enablement team is a new and critical team that sits within the Product Growth Pillar. The team is responsible for building and maintaining the foundations for us to scale product-led growth practices across the company with a focus around tooling and infrastructure especially as it pertains to actionable product data and experimentation.
As a Technical Product Manager for the Growth Enablement team, you will be responsible for working cross functionally to understand enablement needs and blockers to automation for growth activities, summarizing these needs, prioritizing and creating both short term and long term solutions to address key issues. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Growth Product Managers, Marketing Operations, Data Engineering and Product Analytics.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with technical and non-technical stakeholders related to marketing and/or growth technology.
- Translate business requirements from internal stakeholders into feasible technical solutions, communicating and negotiating trade-offs in approaches to technical and non-technical team members.
- Serve as the bridge between Product Engineering and internal stakeholders to understand common goals around growth work such as user nurture, activation, engagement and retention strategies.
- Manage and drive a roadmap for the Growth Enablement team with the focus on building and scaling Product-led Growth practices across MURAL.
- Own and drive experimentation (A/B testing) tooling, implementation and best practices across all product and marketing teams.
- Partner with Data Engineering, Product Analytics and Marketing Operations to continuously improve our event tracking pipeline. Create standards for instrumentation and document best practices to be shared across the organization for standardization.
- Lead agile ceremonies for your product team consisting of full-stack engineers and QAs for continuous delivery.
- 3+ years as a Product Manager role or similar role driving team vision, roadmap and prioritization. Experience working with internal customers preferred (eg - building internal tooling)
- 3+ years of relevant technical work experience at a tech company (SaaS preferred).
- Proven track record of effective collaboration across many stakeholders and different teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced business.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups.
- Experience with data and analytics platforms and systems (eg - Segment, Heap, Google Analytics)
- Experience with marketing and growth technologies (eg - Optimizely, Intercom, Pendo, etc)
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.