MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing strategic relationships, expanding existing business and winning new business within a list of Named Enterprise Accounts. You will work closely with our Business Development and Customer Success teams to drive adoption and advocacy of our platform while engaging with senior stakeholders to drive toward a central buy. In this role, you will:
- Inherit a book of existing Enterprise accounts, along with a short list of target Enterprise accounts
- Work closely with Customer Success to expand our footprint within your list of Named Accounts that are already spending with MURAL
- Identify opportunities to expand MURAL into new lines of business by developing executive level relationships within lines of business, IT and Procurement.
- Work closely with Marketing and the BDR team to develop account-based marketing and sales plans
- Build executive alignment with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Educate prospects on product features, benefits, and configuration options
- Work closely with champions and stakeholders to develop proposals and business cases for large scale deployments
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-up
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
We're looking for:
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves taking on a problem and attacking it head-on
- A self-starter looking for a challenge
- A team player who understands you never win or lose alone
- A healthy competitive spirit at work
- A people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology
- Poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive, with a proven track record of success in sales
The top candidate will have:
- 5+ years of sales experience, and at least 2 years of direct SaaS Enterprise closing experience selling into the Global 2000 and/or Fortune 500 preferably in a technical space
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota in Enterprise Accounts in ANZ
- Experience with B2B solution sales and/or impact selling
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Experience with land-and-expand motion within large enterprises
- Experience dealing with Legal, Security, and Procurement teams to win deals
- Experience with multi-threaded sales techniques in large enterprises
- A passion for design, design thinking, agile, and/or lean methodologies
- Experience with impact selling, solution selling, and/or challenger selling (whiteboard selling a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.