MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for measuring and analyzing our go-to-market performers and ensuring our go-to-market teams have all the tools, processes and systems they need to thrive at their jobs. You will be partnering very closely with Operations & Sales leadership in our go-to-market strategy definition, execution and ongoing support.
We are in hyper growth mode as we hire and onboard new people in our go-to-market teams. Sales Operations has become a key enabler of our sales motions and process: this is where you come in!
Whilst this role can be based in any location, it will need to have significant overlap with PST.
In this role, you will:
- Map & document sales processes
- Measure key steps of the funnel (from lead to won) and recommend improvement opportunities to remove potential blockers
- Surface insights to leadership and MURAL’s board of investors
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations within a SaaS company selling to large Enterprises
- Insights driven, analytical mindset
- Extremely proficient in Salesforce (pro-user), have built out reporting & dashboards
- Experienced with SaaS land & expand sales motions
- Proficiency of verbal and written English is a must
- Process-driven mentality
Experience supporting both inbound & outbound SDR teams
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.