MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will grow our business by bringing new visualization and collaboration features to market through timely, comprehensive launch strategies with rigorous stakeholder enablement, while crafting clear positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience.
This role works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, customer support, and other marketing stakeholders. This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that’s achieving record growth over the past 12+ months.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders throughout the product development and launch process, from initial design and testing through GA
- Develop go-to-market launch strategies for new features that drive customer adoption, win rates, demand, and retention and expansion.
- Create best-in-class messaging and positioning for new and existing features
- Produce high quality materials with pertinent feature information and positioning
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategy
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the competitive landscape
- Deliver results in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Minimum 4+ years of product marketing experience in high growth B2B SaaS technology; bonus for experience with product led growth and/or selling into the enterprise.
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across audiences
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience with B2B marketing and sales enablement
- Ability to learn new processes and methodologies
- Strong hands-on tactical execution experience
- Independent, self-starter with ability to work remotely
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience using MURAL a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.