MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Success Architect, you serve as a trusted advisor for our largest enterprise accounts in our top industries, helping them achieve measurable, company-level transformation objectives. Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. Your role as a Success Architect makes that a reality. You’re responsible for creating an exceptional enterprise customer experience.
As a subject matter expert, you specialize in identifying early adopter use cases and turning them into successful reference implementations, applying your deep product specialization and workflow best practices to promote customer success. Your deep exposure to how customers are solving problems makes you a valuable source of insight to others.
You will partner closely with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers focused on a segment of customers ranging from Technology, Consulting, Financial Services, CPG, Healthcare, and many other verticals. Here's what the role entails:
- Maintain deep customer expertise, be their change management partner, and become an extension of their transformation team
- Deploy MURAL across the enterprise with a high touch strategic approach to maximize growth potential
- Design, execute, and successfully deliver content and programs to drive usage at a large scale
- Motivate, inspire and teach our customers how MURAL can add value to their company by staying current on MURALs features and workflows.
- Propel adoption of new workflows, delivering quantifiable business impact
- Monitor usage and report regularly to customers
- Identify and analyze issues/obstacles to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action
- Spot opportunities to upsell value-added services
- Scope, determine and work collaboratively across multiple engagements at a time
- Develop a Success Plan with each customer and use it to define and drive project plan towards customer goals
- Partner with Solutions Consulting to provide technical guidance
- Collaborate with Account Executives on large-scale enterprise renewals in your portfolio
- Collaborate with the Product team on how to improve the product to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing team on events and content
- Run a discovery session with senior stakeholders to explore opportunities
- Map existing customer workflows (Agile, Design Thinking, OKRs, Sales etc.) to MURAL (see we helped Spotify with OKR planning here)
- Advise customer on user management and workspace set-ups based on their specific situation
- Conduct a future of work workshop/exploration (we advise top companies on Hybrid and Asynchronous work)
- Provide change management guidance for complete workforces through for example internal certification or ambassador programs
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is, in-person and at a distance. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in MURAL. We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-6 years experience in SaaS Customer Success with enterprise customers
- Ability solve complex problems, collaborate effectively across multiple stakeholder groups and cross-functional teams to drive results and embrace ambiguity
- Experience managing enterprise client business executive stakeholders and navigating their environments.
- A proven track record of taking initiative to conduct the needed discovery to identify and solve problems
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior through metrics and CRM data and develop action plans based on data insights
- A keen understanding of how large enterprises work and behave
- Demonstrated success in growing customer relationships
- Excellent command of English and great visual communication skills
- The ability to facilitate engaging and interactive sessions
- Experience developing materials appropriate for the audience and promoting best practices
- Ability to present and explain a point of view to a variety of audiences
- A self-starting, independent approach to managing their own work
- A passion to help teams succeed and empathize with them
- Ability to switch contexts, from emails to demos to internal meetings and more
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems
- An outgoing nature and is a highly responsive, energetic representative of MURAL
- A willingness to contribute to our customer success and share your expertise with others
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Flexibility to work across different time zones (customers, teammates)
Ideally you have...
- You have experience in design thinking and other key MURAL workflows (e.g. Agile, Sales, OKRs) or familiarity and desire to learn more
- You have extensive experience using MURAL or other visual collaboration solutions
- You have experience conducting business discovery to understand the customers’ needs and tailor next steps based on your findings
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.