MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Success Architect, you will grow our business by managing our largest enterprise accounts in our top industries, helping them achieve measurable, company level transformation objectives. Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. Your role as a Success Architect makes that a reality. You’re responsible for creating an exceptional enterprise customer experience.
You will partner closely with Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives focused on a segment of customers in both the Consulting & Financial Services industries. Here's what the role entails:
- Maintain deep customer expertise, be their change management partner, and become an extension of their transformation team
- Deploy MURAL across the enterprise with a set-up that maximizes growth potential
- Design content and programs to drive usage at a large scale
- Motivate, inspire and teach our customers how MURAL can add value to their company
- Monitor usage and report regularly to customers
- Spot opportunities to upsell value added services
- Collaborate with Sales on large-scale enterprise renewals in your portfolio
- Collaborate with Product team on how to improve the product to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing team on events and content
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is, in-person and at a distance. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in MURAL. We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-6 years experience in SaaS Customer Success with enterprise customers
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior through metrics and CRM data
- A keen understanding of how large enterprises work and behave
- Demonstrated success in growing customer relationships
- Excellent command of English and great visual communication skills
- The ability to provide exceptional guidance via email, phone, video, and in person
- A passion to help teams succeed and empathize with them
- Ability to switch contexts, from emails to demos to internal meetings and more
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems
- A willingness to contribute to our customer success and share your expertise with others
- A proven track record of taking initiative to proactively identify and solve problems
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Flexibility to work across different time zones (customers, teammates)
Ideally you have...
- You have experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn.
- You have worked with Design, UX, Research and Product Management roles in the past or are aware of design thinking practices and related fields.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.