MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our rapidly-scaling Sales organization. As part of the founding Global Sales Enablement team you’ll be committed to up leveling the skills, experience and knowledge of our sales organization by providing the right tools, resources, and training required to be successful. We are a team that works strategically with partners across the entire Go-to-Market and Customer Experience teams.
As part of the Sales Enablement team, you will:
- Partner with Sales Leadership to deliver on enablement strategy and suggest process improvements based on best practices
- Serve as the facilitator and liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product to ensure alignment between teams and a healthy flow of communication to address current needs and prepare for future needs
- Lead the development, delivery, and project management of engaging sales training programs, including: new hire onboarding, just-in-time enablement, sales coaching, ongoing strategy enablement, product trainings, and sales kick off event planning
- Understand the DNA of what makes a great sales leader at MURAL, by understanding their core competencies and skills and prioritizing which training programs should be delivered to up-level the team
- Use KPIs, dashboards and reporting to drive curriculum improvements and track training program efficacy
- Become an expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies and product offerings
- Develop, execute, and measure against the results of an annual role-based enablement plan for sales managers
- Become an expert at navigating and updating our Learning and Content Management Systems
- Define and build learning pathways and modules in our Sales Readiness platform that are customized to the learner’s needs
- 2+ years of SaaS sales enablement experience, with 6+ years of overall experience preferable in a Saas company
- Familiar with modern and creative approaches to learning, including experience with Micro-learning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement and gamification
- Solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- A passion for motivating and helping people learn and improve
- Proven ability to balance big-picture thinking with daily details and deliverables
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.