MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
The Workspace product group at MURAL helps connect imagination workers globally by making it easy for users to discover content and manage their work and by helping organizations understand and improve collaboration through reporting, analytics, and insights.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Content Discovery team. You will help drive strategy and improvements to our personalized content discovery experience, including homepage recommendations, search, browse, and other relevant features with the goal to connect the right user to the right content at the right time. As product manager, you will:
- Work with the team and cross-functional stakeholders to articulate the vision and set the strategy and roadmap for the Content Discovery team
- Make sure the team is focused on delivering the most impactful work that delivers real value to customers
- Define and analyze metrics we will use to measure the success of your team, Content Discovery and MURAL
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in building and shipping products together with teams of designers, engineers, QA and data scientists.
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- You have strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
- You are comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- You have experience working with data / machine learning powered products
- Preferred: you have experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.