MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Senior Product Designer for the Developer Experience (DX) team you'll be designing end-to-end journeys for developers creating new experiences using the MURAL public API. You will own all aspects of the product design process: from research and ideation to detailed interaction design.
Your team is responsible for creating delightful, seamless experiences that meet a variety of use cases through integrations with other apps or services. You'll become a foundational member of a high-impact product design team whose shared goal is to build elegant and human-centric product solutions. You’ll work passionately and collaboratively with key business partners, understanding constraints and exploring and validating solutions. You'll work closely with other Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to define the boundaries of design problems and advocate for simple, impactful solutions.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on user research.
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and the product vision.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, key partners or to perform usability tests.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate co-creation sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly to help drive great decision-making.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- Excellent information architecture and visual design skills.
- Deep knowledge of interaction design patterns and standards across platforms.
- Confident champion of human-centered design.
- Loves working in a collaborative agile environment.
- Experience working on SaaS products.
- Capable of and eager to dive into project work, and demonstrate excellence to design teams.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and lead from a remote location.
- Passion for MURAL’s mission.
- Experience working with distributed teams around the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.