MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is currently looking for a Product Manager focused on Enterprise integrations.
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers.
- Lead product ideation, product testing, launch, end-user training, and rollout.
- Integrate MURAL with strategic products and marketplaces.
- Identify and deeply understand the enterprise offering ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Platform team’s Director of Product and Design Director to define the product strategy and deliver high-quality features.
- Provide direct project management leadership.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Ensure we release high-quality designs by testing and validating new features thoroughly.
- Be on top of the latest product enterprise trends and integrations.
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritization.
- Internal: Engineering, UX Designers, Product Management, Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales, BizOps, DevOps.
- External: Customers (users and enterprise admins).
- External: 3rd party partners and developers.
- 3+ years of product management experience in a B2B product.
- Experience with REST APIs & oAuth processes.
- Experience delivering enterprise products and solutions.
- Technical expertise around analytical tools, methodologies and design.
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints).
- Problem-solving and analytical experience.
- Experience working on data models with hands-on SQL.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, or Engineering)
- Experience with SOC compliance.
- Experience working with strategic partners.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.