MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
Support our internal Brand, Creative & Web Team. Reporting into the Director of Creative Operations, you will work with a team of creative project managers to help manage and build a best-in-class studio with capabilities including Web Design & Development, Illustration, Visual Design, Art Direction, Motion Graphics & Animation, and Video.
This role is highly collaborative, and the successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing a high volume workload. Your communication skills and your detail management are your greatest assets and you love getting into the details and optimizing processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor progress; keeping a close eye on project timelines, workloads, cross-functional teams, and project objectives to report on and ensure all elements are staying on track
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects often with overlapping importance and urgency
- Manage projects and communication on a global team, across time zones, using Asana, JIRA, Slack, Google Docs, with an openness to experimenting with new tools
- Partner with, and at times oversee, other creative producers managing related projects and tasks across project launches and integrated campaigns
- Serve as a liaison between the creative team and internal and external partners to establish expectations, provide status updates, hand off project deliverables, and field feedback, in a streamlined way
- Facilitate and participate in retros with working teams, agencies, and stakeholders
- Hold creatives and stakeholders accountable to agreements made in a project's brief, maintain process, and help to educate stakeholders on our ways of working
- Help to ensure the studio is delivering best-in-class output and partnership, functioning efficiently, and instilling a culture of collaboration
- Drive and contribute to a culture where people love to work, feel they can flourish, and are proud of their work
- Experience as a project manager on an in-house creative team or at a creative agency
- Experience successfully managing projects for a diverse group of creatives across Web Design & Development, Illustration, Visual Design, Art Direction, Motion Graphics & Animation, and Video
- Experience successfully managing cross-functional projects with complex stakeholder involvement, and complicated timelines and deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, understanding of importance of clear communication in a remote work environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to balance needs of the brand, the business, and its constraints
- Experience working in a fast-paced goal-oriented global organization
- Someone who thrives in ambiguity and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Experience in a startup or high growth environment a plus
- Systems-thinker that excels at at extrapolating and extending shared patterns & behaviors
- Genuine passion for your work and the brands that you worked for, you're motivated by our mission
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.